Saturday 3 December 2016

Advent #3

'Just Write!'

As I sit here these words have just popped into my head. I have many other thoughts that also run round my head, however these two words are what stood out.

So as I 'just write' I consider how I should also apply that simplicity to my life and 'just do'!

Today I shall try to make it my aim to 'just do'. I know what I am planning to do and I hope that as I do that, I will simply 'just do'. Yet if something unexpected or something different comes along, again I hope that I will be able to continue to commit to 'just doing'!

I could also extend it further and 'just be'. If I believe that I am created for a purpose, then today I would like to live that out knowing I am where I am meant to be. Lifting my gaze, I shall not try to figure it all out, instead I shall 'just be'.

Then I could take an even bolder step and 'just love'. In this new day I would like to try to 'just love'. I will not ask for anything in return and I will choose love even when it may not be an easy choice to make.

How do I know that I can hope to simply just do, be and love? I know because I also hear the encouragement of my God saying, 'You go girl! You can do it...I am right here with you.'

No comments:

Post a Comment