Sunday 7 February 2016

10 Ways To Love

I started my blog just over a year ago and it has been a journey. As I have trod each new day I have learnt about myself, about my relationships with others and about God. With every sun comes a new day and the opportunity to discover more about who I can and should be.

I am so very grateful to those of you who have journeyed with me, for your support, encouragement and love - thank you.

For the next couple of months I intend to be a bit more structured in my blog posts. A few weeks ago I was searching on Pinterest and a pin caught my eye. It was titled '10 Ways To Love'. My mind started whirring and I thought maybe I could post about something similiar on Valentine's Day. The whirring continued and after consulting Google I realised that, as Easter is so early this year, Valentine's Day falls during Lent.


Therefore, over Lent, my intention is to write 10 posts about love - love that can be shown and given to all.

I hope that you will continue to journey with me from Ash Wednesday to Easter Sunday and that you will please feel free to comment along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment